Tuesday, May 17, 2016

Waling Waling Eco Village - Calaguas

I never thought I would overcome all these throughout the 2 nights and 3 days that my family and I stayed at the Waling-Waling Eco Village, and now I’m proud to say I did.


Visiting this eco resort is a challenge for the city dweller who breathes digitalization day in and day out. Yet, being about 350 kilometers away from Metro Manila through a six to eight-hour car drive, plus around 11/2-2 hours of boat ride provided by Waling-Waling to reach Mahabang Buhangin, Calaguas Island in Camarines Norte could literally transport a wired soul to an inviting, authentic vibe that radiates a different level of enchantment.  

A Detox in Paradise - Calaguas - Waling Waling Eco Village full Article here

Calaguas










Waling Waling Eco Village









Waling waling Kubol












Cabana















Common Bathroom and CR





Calaguas at Night









Food






Sunset





More on Calaguas Island



























No comments:

Post a Comment